Allright guys as promised, here's the photos of the 1996 Nighthawk 750 I am
about to sell.

As you guys are always so cool I'm going to even show it to you unwashed.
(I just had surgery and can't really be doing crap like that yet)

it's a 1996 and has about 13.8k Miles.

* small amount of rust on lower pipes, on spark plug, and on various chrome
items. Needs some polish. It was like this when I bought it.
* rubber on left foot peg is going and needs to be replaced at some point.
* my left front turn signal is kind of flaky and just needs some inspection
* it's been run at least every 3 weeks even during the "cold" season here
in FL.

Tires are in pretty good condition. She runs wonderfully and reliably and
has never, ever left me stranded.

Make a realistic offer and it's yours. I just need money for grad school
and my wife says I get to either have a car or bike but not both =(

Here's link to pics:

https://plus.google.com/photos/107611037502810058545/albums/5729597206003366385?authkey=CJ-ui6O0l8yZwAE

Respectfully,
Eric Jenkins