From: pa_s...@verizon.net
Sender: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 01:38:48
To: <nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Bleeding Brakes

Hey Gang,

I overhauled My front brake-caliper on the 550.

I've done a few Master cylinders in Cars & Hydraulics on Planes.
I tried the regular pump the handle w/ hose on bleeder valve in brake-fluid
container. (my clutch bleed went fine)
Didn't work.
When I tried it Dry it had pressure

After everything else fails - Read the directions

The Haynes Manual says to put a spacer between the brake-lever & handle bar to
prevent over extension of the piston?

Is there something I need to reset?

Bernie-

As a back-up I have a friend w/ an official bleeder.