I would decide newer bike. If possible see newer bike first and then older.
I`m sure you´ll notice the difference.

Rok

Dne 11.4.2012 19:28, piše Brian:
Hey Guys, I need your help.  I have two ST1100's that are about the
same distant away from me that I need to decide between.

Bike 1)  1991 with 54K miles, in good shape for age, with Corbin seat,
stock windshield, and no trunk.  I got them to $3,000 with seat.

  http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/mcy/2920432456.html

Bike 2) 2001 with 23k miles, in good shape for age, with Corbin seat,
taller windshield, trunk, running lights and power accessory.  I got
them to $4,500.

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/mcy/2945369413.html

Both bikes are owned my 50+ year hold adults that have taken good care
of them both.

So the question is the 30K miles, 10 years and the accessories worth
an extra $1,500.

Thanks for all the help, I value your guys opinions.

Brian