Be careful with the magnetic style bags, especially if you tote heavy.

Had an el cheapo Dowco on my 750 and a seat bag behind me, so had to
mount "sissy" style (standing on left leg and kicking out across the
seat).  Got a little wobbly while on one leg and kicked the tank bag,
which scratched the paint on the tank.

That could be remedied by using plastic cling film as a protector, but
I never got around to that.  Just stopped using the bag.