From: "xXMr.CrossXx" <jarr...@mugsyclicks.com>
Sender: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 18:52:08
To: Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!<nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] My First Bike

So I am planning to buy a 1991 Nighthawk as my first bike! I have
always loved the model. It's the perfect mix of the classic CB and the
newer street style CB's.  I won't front. I don't know too much about
riding or the bike yet and I want to know everything there is to know
so I can have a long, prosperous relationship with my bike.  It's
obviously used and the owner doesn't have the manual anymore, I was
curious what advice you all would give this newbie about taking care
of my bike so that my bike takes care of me.

Thanks all for any and all you have to say!