Not to worry I could design one with out a back rest but I would need you
to draw me up a cardboard side view of were the side mounting screws are at
and mail it to me. Hopefully I'll have both the pictures and the examples
on measurements by this weekend. Sorry for teh delay but work has been
keeping me swamped.

Regards,
Chris