From: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
[mailto:nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Matthew Webb
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 9:37 PM
To: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Cc: Nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: rookie looking for suggestions

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.  It looks like I'm going to be looking
for another motor to swap and will start scanning CL, ebay, and salvages.
But, since I will have to take out the old motor first, I might as well
attempt a rebuild on it anyways, right?  I mean, once the old motor is out,
will I be able to do anything with it or sell it for anything?  If I won't
be able to do anything with the old motor, then at the very least I think I
may as well take out the cylinders to see how bad the damage is and if it
can be rebuilt.  Next time I have a free weekend I'll try and take the motor
out.  Until then I'll be reading up on rebuilding this motor.  I'll keep the
group posted.

- Matt