What one person may consider snotty may be because of their own insecurities.
Sure, you may consider this snotty as well, but it'snot...

Little play on words there.
Sorry you feel so bristly about it.   Y don't you lighten up, man.
If you notice I didn't accuse Paul of the error.  I didn't think he was the one
who wrote it.
I appreciate his efforts and enjoy his comments; I even enjoy the comments of
others.   I also appreciate correct  English.  It is in the interest of raising
the standards of everyone who makes this error  that I mentioned it, and a way
to remember which to use when.
I read it to my wife and she thought it was good.  A positive suggestion,  even
if I did mention it's one of my pet peeves.
Some people just take anything as intended to attack them personally.
I wrote a poem about that...
I know we all can't be articulate writers and I don't expect it, not even of
myself; however, the more command one has of the language of his country, the
more likely others are going to listen to what he has to say.
That may come in handy at times.  It did for.my uncle.  He was responsible for
writing and editing a large part of the overhaul manual for the 747.
I listen to a young Black man whose grammar is atrocious, but his message is
sincere and spot on.  He makes videos for u-tube.
Many take him for a loon, but having studied the subjects of his "ranting " I
appreciate his courage in exposing what's behind some of the deaths of various
Black singers.  And his bold faith in God

Sent via DroidX2 on Verizon Wireless™