*Since today is my day off, this is the first chance I've had to start
tackling the mysterious fuse issue that has been blowing on my bike.*
*
*
*I began by pulling off the headlight and looking inside the bucket.
Everything looks solid. No bare wires that could touch metal. Everything is
surrounded by plastic. Then I popped a fresh fuse into the socket and tried
the blinkers. They both blinked although the right side was blinking more
slowly. I went to check to see if one of the bulbs was out and then the
fuse blew. Put in another fresh one and tried the blinkers again. This
time, both left and right signals blinked at the same rate.*
*
*
*This last time, I left each of the signals on for about 2 minutes each.
They both blinked at the same rate and the fuse held!!*
*
*
*What gives?
*