The bike is well engineered. (I'm a former Honda tech.)..however heat
build up can be a problem wide open for an extended time. Back off now
and then, maybe find one rest stop along the way. Consider getting a
bigger bike such as a 450 Rebel , 450 nighthawk, CM400, 600 shadow,
etc. Many of these older bikes do not have a lot of miles and can be
picked up for reasonable money. If it takes a while to find a bigger
bike or trade up, be sure to keep an eye on miles and oil change. The
oil change is the best insurance against engine wear and damage. Be
sure to service your air cleaner. Keep your senses tuned to the power
delivery while you are making your ride, if you sense a drop off or
sluggishness, you need to pull over and let er cool down. Better fuel
is better. Good luck.