I found a pair of handlebars to fit my 84 Nighthwak 650 (thanks to the
dimensions provided by some of you).  I have been
working on it for about a month now and took it out for my first ride
on Sunday!   It was great until the rain came in.   Now that it is
up and running (and safe on the road) it is now time to turn it over to
my wife as she wants to start riding.  Looks like the second bike I
just got (A 2002 1800 VTX) will just have to suffice. Here are some
pictures of my two bikes.

https://picasaweb.google.com/106011619016468537634/MyMotorcycles?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Thanks for your help!
Rafone (from Aurora, IL)