I've had my NH for 8 years, and in that time, I've put it on the centerstand
thousands of times. Yet, recently, I had it get away from me and fall to the
right. I still don't know why it happened. Fortunately, the only damage to the
bike was a busted mirror, easily replaced for $20.  Unfortunately, the bike
fell onto my Mazda Miata, parked next to the bike in my garage, denting and
puncturing a hole in its side. That fix was close to $500.  I'm posting this to
 suggest you never take this operation for granted. Make sure both centerstand
legs are firmly on the ground before you lift.  The damage you save may be your
own.

Jay S
92 NH750
South Florida