Idle should be around 1000 - 1200 RPM, if your tach still works, lol. Yes there
is a knob under the carbs in the middle of the rack.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Cuzman <tcuz2...@gmail.com>
Sender: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 08:40:56
To: <nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Idle on 2001 750 Nighthawk

To all,

Quick question...
I know the 750's need to warm up quite a bit before riding when it is cold
out but every now and then mine still dies when coming to a stop.
Had the carbs fully cleaned last year and then drained the bowls for winter
storage.
Should I turn up idle a little bit to help out?
And if yes do they still have that one idle screw in the middle to do so
like the older models (82) that I previously had?

Let me know your guys thoughts.

Tom C