I can answer that. I have those exact same bars on my bike, only I took the
time to paint them gloss black over the chrome to match the frame. I have
considered highway pegs but am looking around for some that match the style
of the bike. I may end up designing my own since I have a buddy with a
welding rig.

-Kyle


On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 8:27 AM, Joey Kelley <[email protected]> wrote:

> The question is - would you leave them on the bike if you bought it -
> for practicality - or yank them off for the styling?
>          -Joey
>
> On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 9:24 AM, Kyle Munz <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Javier's right, it's a fair price. If he would just replace the choke
> cable
> > himself he could probably ask $2000 for it. I like the highway pegs he
> put
> > on the crash bar, I just don't think they match the styling of the bike
> > though.
> >
> > -Kyle
> >
> >
> > On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 8:00 AM, Joey Kelley <[email protected]> wrote:
> >>
> >> Whats slightly annoying is that there are no pictures of the left hand
> >> side of the bike - just the front wheel - makes you wonder why...
> >>         -Joey
> >>
> >> On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 8:59 AM, Javier Garcia <[email protected]>
> >> wrote:
> >> > I wouldn't call it a super deal, but it is a fair price.
> >> >
> >> > Javier.
> >> >
> >> > On May 22, 2012 8:52 AM, "Joey Kelley" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >> >>
> >> >> http://maine.craigslist.org/mcy/3025495707.html
> >> >>
> >> >> --
> >> >> -Joey Kelley
> >> >> JoeyKelley.com - My Life Online
> >> >> JoeyFixesComputers.com - Its What I Do!
> >> >> JoeyKelleyPhoto.com - Photographing Today, For Tomorrow
> >> >>
> >> >> --
> >> >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> >> >> Groups
> >> >> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> >> >> To post to this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> >> >> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> >> >> [email protected].
> >> >> For more options, visit this group at
> >> >> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
> >> >>
> >> > --
> >> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> >> > Groups
> >> > "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> >> > To post to this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> >> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> >> > [email protected].
> >> > For more options, visit this group at
> >> > http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> --
> >> -Joey Kelley
> >> JoeyKelley.com - My Life Online
> >> JoeyFixesComputers.com - Its What I Do!
> >> JoeyKelleyPhoto.com - Photographing Today, For Tomorrow
> >>
> >> --
> >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups
> >> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> >> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> >> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> >> [email protected].
> >> For more options, visit this group at
> >> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
> >>
> >
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> > "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > [email protected].
> > For more options, visit this group at
> > http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>
>
>
> --
> -Joey Kelley
> JoeyKelley.com - My Life Online
> JoeyFixesComputers.com - Its What I Do!
> JoeyKelleyPhoto.com - Photographing Today, For Tomorrow
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to