If you don't have the engine guard, and you can put the peg on the frame as
I did.  I can tell you get as long as pegs you can.  Your feet and legs will
be close to hot engine.  You or I can ride toe out, and it is comfortable.
With the crash bars your legs would be away from the heat.  I guess it all
depends if you want to invest in crash bar. 

Ron

 

  _____  

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Jaybird248
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 5:39 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Highway :Pegs

 

+1 on the highway pegs. I've done 500 mile days because I was able to shift
position, as many as 10 times an hour. If you have the Honda engine guards
i.e. crash bars, the pegs will bolt right on.  Good luck and ride safe.

Jay S
92 NH750
South Florida


 I'm planning a road trip with my 750 Nighthawk from Long Beach, CA to San
Antonio, TX, 1300 miles, mostly Rte 10.
Probably leaving first week of June. ... just looking for any advice, tips,
etc.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to