Thank you

it fires up, but won't let the clutch engage, whenever I try to engage the
clutch engine just dies.
the more I let out the clutch, the more it smothers the engine, even if I
give it gas...


Max~

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 8:07 AM, paul annen <[email protected]> wrote:

> my 86 goldwing has no side stand saftey switch...
>
>
> On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 6:20 PM, nighthawkin <[email protected]>wrote:
>
>> with engine off, put it into gear, pull in the clutch and try to push it?
>>
>>
>> On Tuesday, May 22, 2012 1:26:08 PM UTC-4, Max Clough wrote:
>>>
>>> Hey guys! : ) and girls~
>>>
>>> I have a 1982 Honda Knighthawk,
>>> every time I try to engage the clutch it shuts off.
>>>
>>> Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated.
>>>
>>> Max>
>>>
>>>  --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
>> To view this discussion on the web visit
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/nighthawk_lovers/-/rUUcZIkAkCcJ.
>>
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> [email protected].
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>>
>
>  --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to