Urals, that is what they have in the men's room right? LOL! The only thing
good I've read about them is that they have good power when they are
running. Cons were: bad paint, poor over all quality, and in a shoot out
they didn't even make it through the test ride, and left the reviewer
stranded for a couple of days because getting parts for them is apparently
a real pain.