That is Sealy but it is close.

rodhall
550 Nighthawk & V-Star 1100

Home of the "If you hit this, you'll hit bridge" sign?

-Kyle

On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 10:54 PM,  <hall...@luckymail.com> wrote:

I moved out to Bellville now.

rodhall
550 Nighthawk & 2002 Yamaha V-Star 1100.

Cool, I'm down by the clearlake area. We've got another member, Rodhall, on
your side of town.

-Kyle

On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 2:39 PM, Ross M. Jamison <ross.m.jami...@earthlink.net>