When I worked in news I took pictures of a wreck in which the biker left a
restaurant parking lot at full throttle, and, several blocks later,
couldn't stop when a tractor trailer was pulling onto the highway. The
biker apparently tried to break and hit the trailer at an angle, shearing
his head and right shoulder. File both of these events under death wish.