Hmmmm, you mean like supplementary lighting? I've been considering it,
using some LED "driving" lights as daytime lights... Alternately, an
"angel-eye" style surrounding ring would be neat, and on a rectangular
light definitely unique!

Don't want to be one of "Those People" who put an HID in a reflector
housing. Glare city, and it isn't actually an improvement because of that.

Kurt