So, to take advantage of this, I AM looking for some good turn signals. I'd
like something a bit more understated than the ones here. If I can find
some that match the angular lines of the bike w/ clear lenses and 3-wire
pigtails on them I will consider them perfect, as I'm looking at doing
four-corner running lights and will just run colored bulbs rather than
trying to find red and amber lenses for the same signals.

And laugh all you want, I will be getting some valve stem lights, in a nice
blue. :p Will go well with rim tape on black rims. :D

-Kurt