I don't know if that user is still on board, but we'll help as best we can.
Did you apply the brakes before they locked up, or did they engage on their
own? How do your brake hoses look?

You may want to try this: open your master cylinder reservoir and make sure
it's CLEAN. Take the old fluid out, fresh in, make sure you wipe out any
dirt or debris. When you're done you'll need to thoroughly bleed the entire
front brake system, make sure to get ALL the old fluid out. Go through a
whole fresh bottle of brake fluid if you must, it's a cheap fix.

Often a master cylinder or brake caliper will lock or "seize" because of a
very small bit of dirt or air gets trapped in one of the little passages
and won't allow pressure to release. Often simply cleaning and flushing
everything fixes it, instead of needing a rebuild.

Kurt