Allen,  I spent a couple of hours at it yesterday afternoon - couldn't find it.
 I'll try again today and report back.  It seems that I have 12 v from the gray
wire at the relay to the turn signal bulb but when I activate the turn signal
it cancels the voltage in the gray wire (which may be it should if the gray
wire carries voltage to the running lights and the running lights go out when
activating the turn signal). However the green and white is not hot to the bulb
when I activate the turn signal. I tried jumping wires from the relay to
various places along the wire harness. Just give me carbs to clean instead!
Graham