I agree with Javier, it needs the decals.  I could live with that color.  My
thought is, it's a very clean bike. It could easily be painted.

Ron

  _____

From: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
[mailto:nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Dave duChene
Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2012 4:36 AM
To: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: sharp

Get over it, go for a ride, enjoy your bikes.
DAve

On 1 September 2012 02:28, Kurt Nolte <vturbine.po...@gmail.com> wrote:

I imagine that in person, and with graphics applied, it would look a lot
better than it does in those pictures.

Me, I'm not a fan of Kawasaki nuclear snot green, but I'm not going to say
it's a "wrong" color for anything. Just the wrong color for me. Maybe the
right color if used as an accent, not a main color.

Kurt