Thanks.  By "open", you mean the cap?  Wouldn't that let dirt in?  Or did
you mean the petcock

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 11:33 AM, Kurt Nolte <vturbine.po...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Throw some fuel stabilizer in the tank and store it FULL and closed, or
> absolutely empty and open.
>
> Kurt
> On Sep 7, 2012 2:28 PM, "Jurisgnostic" <jurisgnos...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> What do I need to do to make sure it's ok?   thoughts I have:
>>
>> Disconnect the battery
>> put the fuel petcock to "off"

>> Visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en-US.
>>

>  --
> Visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en-US.

--
Cordially,

Michael Grondin, JD*

Phone: (520) 883-6206 (landline: best while I'm in Tucson)
            (602) 456-1509
Mobile: (541) 510-7790
Fax:      (541) 359-0407

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I
am saying."
-- Oscar Wilde

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic communication, including any
attachments, is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18
USC ยง 2510-2521. It is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention,
prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message
in error, and then delete it. Thank you.
*I am not currently admitted to practice law.