Holy forward controls, looks like that guy in the front is probably riding on
that thing like a big wheel. I like it...

-----Original Message-----
From: Graham Rogers <grahamjoanrog...@gmail.com>
To: Nighthawk Lovers <nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sun, Sep 23, 2012 4:47 pm
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] 5 Harleys and one Kawasaki

I just sold my Kawasaki 454LTD to a Harley guy who showed up with his friends
on
their harleys.  We had a great time.  It was worth the visit whether they took
the Kawasaki or not.  A real nice bunch of guys.  Of course not one of their
bikes had stock mufflers ... My ears are still ringing. One left a few drips of
oil on the concrete - He apologised - I said I was  honored.  Graham