Hi Kyle...

Naaa its missing altogether....never on the bike when I got it so dont know
why it was even taken off....previous owner had it 6yrs in storage and he
didnt know either..so im after one and living in Australia...Nighthawks
never imported here so at the mercy of the ebay wreckers or if anyone knows
the whereabouts please let me know....i think the cbx 750 may be the same
but need to investigate a bit more.....