 To: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Wheelies
From: mike21...@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 18:23:49 -0400

Sean,

My best friend growing up told a gruesome tale where his friend he was riding
with was getting carried away with popping wheelies, was following him and
pulled one starting from a stop sign and I guess realized he was getting close
to my friend and hit the brakes real hard. Well the result was the bike coming
down real hard and somehow flipped the bike with the bike landing on top of him
and causing massive internal and spinal injuries. My friend tried to help him
but he died right there before the ambulance crew even showed up. My advise to
you, if your friend wants to pop wheelies, follow him, don't lead. Oh and you
might wanna get one of those Go Pro cameras, hopefully to get the great shots
of him being successful, not of him hurting himself.

Ride Safe.

Mike