I went there once to see you. I found your bike but not you.

rodhall

No, I was busy last weekend. I normally got to Coffee and Cars each month
though. I won't be in town for it this month, but any other month you can find
me there.

-Kyle

On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 7:53 PM, Ross Jamison <ross.m.jami...@earthlink.net>