Have you checked a parts fiche to see if new replacements are available. You
could probably wire in a 90s version. I'd bet it could be cleaned as well.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: brian lindsley <bkl64...@yahoo.com>
Sender: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 23:53:38
To: Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!<nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Head light switch

Hi I have a 85 700 Nighthawk w/72,000 mi. and the headlight switch has
corroded and does not work is their any way to clean in that tight
space? Is their a aftermarket replacement for the unit as a whole? I
knpow that their are some used ones on ebay if that is the route I
have to go so be it.

Any help as always is greatly appreciated

Thank you

Brian