This past Sunday I bought a new-to-me bike. I have joined the ranks of the
fairing bearers, a gorgeous 1986 VFR700.

16k miles, freshly overhauled carbs by someone who knew what she was doing,
and it goes like hell. I have to start watching my speed again! :D

Bought it from a forum member over at Nighthawk forums, and she insisted we
go for a good hour's ride so I was comfortable before I put money on it.
Most fun I have had buying anything EVER.

With the new girl in the stable I'm going to let the other two go. Not
getting out of Nighthawks entirely, but I've fallen out of love with the
shaft drive and I don't need two "big" bikes. I'll give people time to pull
their old gals out of the garage and go looking for one if the smaller
Nighthawks, either a 250 or a 450 to play with on the side.

I'll be putting the 650 and 750 up soon. Would love to keep them "in the
family" as it were.

And yes, I'll be hanging around. You can't get rid of me that easily! :p

Kurt