From: "Kurt Nolte" <vturbine.po...@gmail.com>
Sent: 4/1/2013 11:19 AM
To: "nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com" <nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Used Back Rest for a 1995 Honda Nighthawk

One of those aftermarket options for a backrest/rack is the Mutazu. As I
understand it, their early efforts were super-s&&&ty but they have since
greatly improved the quality and fit of the racks.

Not too bad at $88 for the rack and removable backrest.

http://www.mutazu.com/products.php?cat_id=22&menu=&product_id=355&s=prod.php

-Kurt