Some times it's the stem not fully engaging get some soapy water and put it
in a spray bottle and spray it in the stem after filling it up. If that's
not it take the same bottle and spray it around the rim of the tire. If
neither work you could go purchase some stuff call green goop I be lave
that's what it's called. It's a mix of a green goop with slivers of rubber
in it what has been recommended for motorcycles.

Hope that works