Hello all,

I have soft saddlebags for my 2007 NH 250, but they are quickly getting
beaten up from rubbing against the rear shock. I recently found a picture
of an older 250 Nighthawk for sale that has saddlebags and mounts. Does
anyone have any idea what support options might work for my 07 250
Nighthawk?

Included picture as an attachment. Wouldnt have believed it myself if I
didnt see it.

Chris