I have a buyer for the Nighthawk. Buyer said he would be coming early in the
week to pick it up.   Then after I had it sold, a friend asked me about it.
I wasn't in a hurry to see it go, but it's time.  I need the room in the
garage, my kids are moving bikes out there and my wife only wants me to have
money tied up in one bike at a time.   It will be a sad week.   Friday in
Trainer Iowa I saw a pretty red one in front of an insurance business.   I
am thankful that I do have the ST1300.
Ron