I have an issue with recently cleaned carbs off of a 06 vulcan 500 2 cylinder
bike. It was sitting for a couple of years and I took the carbs apart and
cleaned them thoroughly witl needles carb spray and an overnight soak in
vinegar. When I put them back in and turned on the fuel valve, after about 30
seconds fuel started leaking slowly from the air intake boot. So, I'm guessing
that it's getting flooded, but I don't know what is supposed to stop or
regulate the flow. Is there a rubber seal I'm supposed to check or maybe a
stuck spring? Any input is appreciated!