We haven't heard from you in a while, glad to hear you're ok.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: MOPARJOE <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 14:41:50 
To: <[email protected]>
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Anyone want Two 700s?

Thanks for the thought, but I'm really trying to cut back,  and could/would 
only be tempted by super low mile originals (and I shouldn't even buy 
those).  I bought an original owner, blue '84, last October, which was 
ridden one short season ('84) then stored in a heated garage (untouched) 
after that. It's only got a couple thousand miles on it, and I haven't 
touched it yet (needs signal stalks, and might need the carbs gone 
through). I'd like to change the oil, and put a battery in it, and see what 
happens, but just now getting nice here, and too many projects.
 
I'm still looking for any NOS parts I can find for these bikes. I have LOTS 
of semi-complete projects I'd like to get finished.
Thanks, Joe
cell-216-382-986five
 
 

On Tuesday, May 7, 2013 1:05:58 PM UTC-4, Joey wrote:

> http://maine.craigslist.org/mcy/3744630243.html
> MoparJoe? Might be a good 'buy one sell one' for you....
>          -Joey
>
>  
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en-US.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.



-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en-US.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to