I think that I would much rather buy another set of fuses and switch them
out before I went to pull all the wiring and look for a short.  Good site.
Ron

From: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
[mailto:nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Kyle Munz
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 8:50 AM
To: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Electrical problem

I had a case where the fuse was physically falling apart so it only
completed the circuit intermittently. A continuity test won't always catch
that.

http://nighthawk.kylemunz.com/?p=251

-Kyle

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 8:42 AM, Joey Kelley <sandp...@gmail.com> wrote:
Continuity tests do not always reveal bad fuses - sometimes the fuse will
not pass enough current to work, but will pass enough to show up on the
continuity as a good circuit.
         -Joey