Got a picture?
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Docpepson <lee.lawmas...@gmail.com>
Sender: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 18:41:42
To: Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!<nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Luggage Rack / Sissy Bar was a bust

Thanks to a member of this place, I finally found the 1 piece I've
been looking for all along.  I got it in the mail today, and it was a
bust!

It's a sissy bar/luggage rack for a 82 750.  What I received was
everything except the "forward tubes" to completely connect it to the
side of my bike.

Any ideas as to how I can solve this problem?  I've contacted the
person on eBay, but I'm not going to sit and wait on them for a
resolution, as I've never had luck with that.  Technically the person
sold everything that they pictured - so I can't even say I was duped.