Back when I rode a little Yamaha Vino 125, I managed to get everything you
need for a night of camping on that little sucker. Ice chest on the
floorboards, sleeping bag and pillow/bag of gear on the back of the
seat/luggage rack...12 pack of Lone Star...12 pack of Modelo...That thing
was probably twice it's intended weight by the time I strapped all that
junk and me onto it. Then I rode out on hwy 71 for 45 min to get to the
campground. Not my smartest decision, but it sure was a fun trip. :)