I have a '92 750 NH. I'm 6'4", 220lbs, 36" inseam, and I find it just a bit
on the small side. After an hour or so, I need to get off and stretch my
back, and my knees are above the tank. I'd like to try lowering the pegs an
inch and putting on a Corbin seat to see if that makes it more comfortable.
If that works, I'll probably put a Bestem rack and bags on it for light
touring.