I have used the rust remover from harbor freight and it works great
http://www.harborfreight.com/catalogsearch/result?q=rust+remover.

 you can get them all on ebay for $80 right now. If you wont to go
that route I have the shocks for $40. They have the lite rust around
the adjusting holes. Actualy thinking about it the ones for $50 on
ebay are in just a little better shape than mine.

if you want picks send me a direct email and I will send them out.
bkl64...@yahoo.com

Don't the 650 parts fit right on the 700?

Brian