I should state that different plastics react differently to heat, so the part 
might be more glossy or dull afterwards. Plastic goes from melted to on fire 
quickly!  Also be careful of sharp ridges and corners they can get overheated 
quicker. From what I also read sometimes a quick swipe of acetone can do the 
same thing, just don't rub. Test in an inconspicuous spot first!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: "Allen Thomas" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 15:37:13 
To: Nightwawk Lovers<[email protected]>
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Renew your faded plastic parts

I read about this and figured I'd give it a try. Use a heat gun and slightly 
melt the surface. This odometer reset wheel was completely grey like the slight 
ring on the inside I couldn't get. Sme goes for the top of the cluster and the 
MC cover.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to