I don't know how to ID them to tell you - the round one that holds the phillips
head or flat head.  If the carb bowl screws aren't too tight I can do it all
with just those three pieces (including removing the slow speed jet). . However
the right angled Phillips enabled me to loosen all the tight screws.  I used
the longer phillips to start the bowl screws when reinstalling them because of
the tight space.  All this was probably only possible because I have the lift
and could get the bike high enough to see under the carbs without standing on
my head,  Graham