Looking it up, looks like a CB550 clutch switch on the handlebar is part
number 35330-MB0-003, and is available from dealers. Looks like it prices
~$11-13 depending on where you order it from. From a local dealer it would
probably be ~$15 and take a few days to get. I like ordering from Service
Honda (http://www.servicehonda.com/parts/lookup ) or Honda of Hollywood (
http://www.honda4u.com/fiche_select.asp ) if I'm ordering online.

-Kurt