So, I'm in Atlanta now, but I spent the first 26 years of my life in 
Amherst, Ohio, where our property line bordered the Penton farm. I remember 
when American Motorcycle Hall of Famer Jack Penton was riding behind our 
house on a step-through Honda 50 in the mid-60's before the Penton went 
into production (still pretty cool--all I had was my Schwinn). With Penton 
Honda just down the street from us and the Penton boys racing around the 
farm, how could I not get interested in motorcycles? I wasn't aware that 
the guy who kept an eye on me so I didn't try sitting on the bikes in his 
shop, John Penton, was becoming the legend he is today.

I have no more interest in this than as a bike lover, but in case you 
didn't know it, they have just finished production on the John Penton 
movie, and the first showing is one week away in Cleveland. I don't know if 
I'll have to go back home for it or if I can see it down here, but I want 
to see it. Anybody else interested?

http://pentonmovie.com/see-the-penton-john-penton-story-trailer/

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to