Hello all, I'm Keith, I'm new to this forum, and I just picked up a ratty 
looking, but mechanically beautiful 1985 650 Nighthawk, I've always been a 
fan. The gas tank has a couple of really large dents and I'd like to find a 
replacement. Just wondering what I should expect to pay for a good one, 
color doesn't matter much, but it is the blue model.Any info would be 
helpful. Glad the site's here and went crazy over the 1984 commercial. I 
remember it well, and surely read every one of those road tests at the 
time, thanks in advance.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to