From: mustapha ahmed iqbal
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2014 6:01 AM
To: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [Nighthawk Lovers] My first bike! 83 650 Nighthawk with a
loosecamchain tensioner (I think?)

My bike....

From: Simon Ehrlich
Sent: ‎6/‎17/‎2014 3:18 PM
To: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
loosecamchain tensioner (I think?)

for instance, this tensioner fit my 83 650?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/84-Honda-Nighthawk-CB700SC-CB700-Cam-Chain-Tensioner-Bracket-Guide-Rail-Set-/120584880913?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c136b4311&vxp=mtr

On Monday, June 16, 2014 10:20:56 PM UTC-7, Mustapha Ahmed Iqbal wrote:
  You cannot titen the ...replace it or it can damage cam shaft or
valve.....650...750  all the same I have replaced with 750 it works fine..
  Mustapha