Thanks, for these.
I will update you with what we are doing so that we can get it fixed.
On Jun 22, 2014 7:16 AM, "mustapha ahmed iqbal" <
[email protected]> wrote:

>  If the battery terminals are ox dated...can use hot water to wash
> of......oxidation's also means some where there is a leak....as I now of
> cars ..can also check jumper from a car battery light comes or nt...if nt
> then battery is of...can use batt..tenderiser..to charge.....old bikes
> usealy got little electal probs...have pashance..check step by step....no
> rush...don't jump to any conclusion...I waited five years  to get my two
> fixed one is rady other on the way.....used WD..40...electric contac
> cleaner so on....
>  ------------------------------
> From: Tatiana Johnson <[email protected]>
> Sent: ‎6/‎22/‎2014 6:35 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Start up problems for my friends Honda
> Nighthawk450 '82.
>
> I have a ton of questions since I am fairly new.
>
>
> The night before he was riding his bike and everything was fine. I
> He didn't try and start it until late afternoon the next day. He tried
> everything under the sun and not even the lights would turn on.
>
> I took a look at a few things, like the battery, the wires, and even the
> starter and everything looked fine. Though the fuel cell seemed to be a tad
> rusted. Well not rusted, but there was some places on the cell that had
> rust and places where it was oxygenated and probably needed to be brushed
> off like what you do with a battery.  He bought it off someone so it must
> have been in good condition when he got it. But now it won't start.
>
> If any of this seems familiar could someone please help me find a solution
> for him? I'm better with cars, but I am a fast learner and  would love some
> advice to help him.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to