On Tuesday, July 22, 2014 8:49:12 PM UTC-4, Scott wrote:

> I have a '93 Nighthawk 750 and I have a problem with the main fuse holder
> in that I am not getting electricity through this connector even though the
> fuse has been replaced. I used a multimeter to check voltage and I had it
> on the battery side but not at the outgoing connector. I think that I need
> to get a new part but have been unable to find one. Any suggestions?

Do the fuse holder contacts look corroded?

I can't seem to find a separate main fuse on the OEM fiche, just the holder
for 3 ATC fuses which isn't sold separately from the wiring harness.  But,
walk into any local autoparts store, walmart, etc. and you should find
inline ATC fuse holders for a couple bucks, or you can pick up a waterproof
marine fuse holder (e.g., Blue Sea 5065) for a little more.

Cheers,
-ntd